So I had to finally break down and make a twitter account... I have resisted the twitter movement for quite some time. I'm not sure what I didn't like about it exactly. Maybe just the whole celebrity aspect of it. But.. there are some good uses. I've started following some of the people that I mentioned I watch on YouTube and some authors I like, and it's interesting to see what they have to say. I'm not big on updating the world on my life, I don't even post statuses on my Facebook, but I like seeing other people's. If I could consistently use it, I could see how this could be a good way to communicate with parents or even students. They don't have so much access to your life like they do on Facebook, and I like the @ feature to ask questions.
Thing 16: Photo-peach and the Final Evaluation
14 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment