Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Thing 10: Online Productivity Tools

Zoho Writer Home

I mentioned in my last post that I really love Google Docs. I like, most of all, that I can edit things at the same time as other people, which makes it great for group work. I've never heard of Zoho Writer until today, but I think it might be even better. It seems to have many of the same features as Google docs, but so much more. You can customize the look of your documents quite a bit easier, and you have access to many more applications than on Google. I also played around a bit with the presentation application and it was much better than the Google version. You can add shapes and clip art and all kinds of things to make really professional looking presentations.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

I used Zoho writer also and I really liked it. It is easier to use than Google Docs.

Post a Comment