Sunday, September 18, 2011

Thing 7: Image Generators

So, today I got to look at some really neat image generators. Above you see a word cloud I made from this blog with Wordle. Like Dr. Wilson suggested, I think this could be a great resource to help students understand the main ideas of something they are reading. It organizes information in such a visually appealing way, that I think students would be eager to use it. Plus there are a lot of ways to edit the appearance, so students can make it their own.

Next, I tried out Animoto. Above is a video I made with a couple of pictures from a mission trip I went on this summer in Panama. I have never used this website before, but I think it's wonderful. I think it could be a great website for students to use for class projects or presentations. It made me a little sad that I could only make a 30 second video for free, but it could be good to put that limit on student videos anyways.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Your video looks awesome. I tried using that website but I could not make it work for me.

Post a Comment