Thing 2
I've played around with blogging a little before, not that any of my blogs lasted more than about 4 posts. I even had a LiveJournal way back when, so this wasn't a really new experience for me. I also have a
small blog for a mission trip I recently went on that was really more of a fundraising website. I was most surprised, while making this blog, by the amount of customization that blogger allows. I've used it once before, but I didn't know about using templates other than the ones blogger gives you. I was always kind of disappointed by the choices it gave me so it was nice to find so many others I could use.
I don't really read any other blogs on a regular basis, but I am an avid user of
StumbleUpon and I read blogs from time to time that I find on there. I love to make crafts and I have found all kinds of great ideas from other blogs.
0 comments:
Post a Comment